Thursday, November 13, 2014

History of Video Games by Luigi

Back in high school, the English teaches gave us an assignment to create a short, 3-minute video on anything we were interested in. It was supposed to teach us how to use a website called Animoto.com, but I decided to go further and make a 10-minute history lesson. My subject, of course, was video games and so I got to work. It took me a while to do all the research and to make the video, but I was satisfied with the result in the end. Looking at it now, I can see that it was not very good at all! The facts and things are all correct, but I had limited technology and it shows. Using Microsoft's Movie Maker on my old desktop (R.I.P), I made my video using images that I found on Google Images and I recorded my audio using a crappy microphone I found at Radio Shack. The audio is way too soft at times and then suddenly it gets loud. My voice is kind of irritating, at least to me, and I'm not very good at reading my scripts. I tried to incorporate humor in it, but I don't think I am very funny at all. Nevertheless, though, when I showed it to my class everyone seemed to enjoy it, but they could have been faking it. Anyway, here it is…The History of Video Games by Luis "Luigi" Bencomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment